Keeping Up With Style

    Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Khloé are not just sisters, they are multi-brand, which covers the empire of books, perfumes, and clothing, the reality-TV brethren feel entrepreneurial. Their latest project, Kollection Kardashian, Sears store launches August 25 (just five days after the wedding, Kim NBA wing Kris Humphries). Here, the girls reveal details of the collection, which is based on their wardrobe and their plans for the future.

    You already have a clothing line, K-Dash for QVC. What prompted you to create a new collection?

    Kim: We wanted a line that was felt in concrete and Sears was a good game. Sears again with their stores and add a Kollection Kardashian has a shop in the store that makes it really special.

    Kourtney: I think QVC collection is a bit 'more relaxed. And the new Kollection Kardashian, we also have lingerie, shoes, handbags and jewelry, has a wide range of products.

    What is your favorite thing Kollection Kardashian?

    Kim: very classic pieces, skirts, dresses, jackets, tanks, with a great fit and cut. Usually when I buy clothes from the rack, to be addressed. So for this collection, we ensure that each dress had an hourglass. We also used stretch fabrics, the pieces have a lot of stretching and ensure that it feels secure.

    Kourtney: there are these incredible colors hunter-green and red that we all want to wear. But I think we love the most in a collection of leopard print. Each time around the fall, I want to use it. Khloé was particularly obsessed with the model, was determined to find the right!

    Khloé: I do not know why, but I have always been part of a leopard print. It is not a joke when I was 14 I wanted to include the entire room. My mother told me I could have sheets, towels, pillows, and a few, but I wanted the leopard curtains, carpets, and comforter, too. I think maybe my obsession had something to do with my grandmother told me the best thing is to buy the leopard print, because it is always in fashion. But he also told me that is the right kind of result, and that's why I went crazy ensure the collection was elegant. When you make a cheese press leopard, can be so wrong.

    What was the design process perfect?

    Kourtney: During the early stages was a ton of e-mails exchanged by ourselves and our design team. I take pictures of models and textures in their journals and share inspiration. Or someone's home and I see the wallpaper, which I liked, and take a picture to send to the group. All kinds of things inspire us, and we just continue to send the images and ideas with each other.

    How would you describe your personal style sisters?

    Kim: Khloe is more incisive, and Kourtney, as to go a little old-school and wearing vintage, bohemian chic thing. There is this pair of harem pants glitter in the collection that looks good on Kourtney, but is not as flattering. Harem pants are a fashion risk, I am proud to have them in our industry, but they look better on her. I tend to be criticized when I wear them, so I chose not to.

    Kourtney Kim looks good in clothes that are on their knees, is a few inches taller than me, and there are more curves. Khloé is 5'9 "without heels and look good in anything, especially in short skirts or long pants that show their legs. I am five feet tall, are very small, so for me, if I'm wearing a skirt or a dress , is short, or makes me look frumpy. I need to use for something really short, or maxi dress, anything in between seems strange.

    Khloe: My body has always been one to swing and I had to adjust my style accordingly. When I was younger I always wanted to dress as Kim, but his style is not necessarily to my body type. Kim's style is very sexy, she likes something tight hugs her body and she is also very trendy. Kourtney is so cute panic, she can wear anything. Yesterday, she wore this jumper, which was apparently Cloris Leachman, but it worked.

    How would you describe your style?

    Kim: My style is certainly a little more sexy, I really gravitated towards the corset long black dress in the collection.

    Kourtney: I love the Ali MacGraw and style, I am a vintage 70 held currently.

    Khloé: I think the style is classic, I like to wear jeans and a white button-up shirt, but Kim and Kourtney think they are irritable because they are part of a madman accessories. I love the funky shoes and hats. I am big big-brimmed Fedora feathers fun colors like purple and lime-yellow. I just think the more you wear hats pizzazz.

    Kourtney, her baby, Mason, has great style. What do you mean?

    I have seen. I'm crazy about him. I was out of town, and Scott was with him and sent a picture and said, "We need to change your shirt Now is not your style!" And like Scott, "is playing outside," so I I said that was fine. However, both contribute to your wardrobe, if I am uncertain about something, I will ask Scott for advice. And sometimes, I'll try to dress like a bricklayer. If I have seen in the first place, it is easier to choose your outfit, and vice versa. For example, I put in a black vest and then I thought, Oh, I'll use a black vest! Shrek took the musical and I have the intention of him dressed in green.

    You used to have a kiss, a boutique for children. With lines of two women under your belt, you think you can venture in baby clothes?

    Kourtney: I! We always talk about him.

    Khloé: I could just see ourselves doing the line baby one day. Kourtney and I kiss in front of seven years, and we learned what the people think that experience. I think when we get pregnant and have more children in the family, to develop a baby line is the next step.

    Kim, your wedding is just around the corner! Is it something that can tell us about your dress?

    I want something classic and timeless, something I like even when I see pictures of years from now. When my mother married my father, wearing the huge hat, and it looks like something from Gone With the Wind. We tease him all the time. I just want a classic look, so I have not done for pleasure later!

    Source URL: http://weddingspace.blogspot.com/2011/10/keeping-up-with-style.html
    Visit Wedding Space for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive