Latest trend nailpolish 2011

    I have a confession to make, I love being a girl, and do all sorts of girly stuff. Dressing up, doing makeup (only for your hubbys eyes), fancy clothing, jewelry.
    I usually dont wear nailpolish, have never been a fan of it. Last time I wore it was when I got married, BUT the other when I went to the store, I saw something, and it really got my attention. It was the latest trend I have seen in nailpolish, and i was tempted to try it. This nailpolish is from Isadora, called Graffiti Nails. If you like to try something new and different,maybe this is for you then? 
    Latest trend nailpolish


    The picture below is my result.


    Latest trend nailpolish 2011

    This is my end result, and I am quite satisfied with it. Doesnt it look amazing? 
    Source URL: http://weddingspace.blogspot.com/2011/07/latest-trend-nailpolish-2011.html
    Visit Wedding Space for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive