OUT OF THE ORDINARY

     Want some out of the ordinary inspiration?  Check out these gemmies by indie designer, Cherelle Yvette of Antithtesis Designs.  Based in Galveston, Texas, Cherelle's pieces are full of unexpected elements and changes of texture.  Says Cherelle, "I made a promise to myself to design for the person and not for the masses considering the wearer by creating garments that help seal memories… stealing moments in time. I design for the Woman, the Lady, and the Lover. It is my aim to infuse these components into each of my collections. My Client is the opposite of ordinary making the world pay attention one person at a time . . . ."

    Source URL: http://weddingspace.blogspot.com/2011/02/out-of-ordinary.html
    Visit Wedding Space for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive