Wedding Dresses

    Eve .... I mean .... I got the dress yesterday .... is very nice .... Now, I am pleased that .... you did a good job .... The veil is really too good .... Thanks

    Veronica Ponce

    United States

    A big thank you for my dress. I received it yesterday and I love absoultly. It was exactly the color I wanted and it was so beautiful. He only needed 2 small changes, but I have to resume later on Wednesday! So thank you again for your service! Thank you again, Stephanie

    Stephanie Jackson

    United States

    Thank you very much Victoria! The dresses are amazing, and even more than in the pictures! Again thank you!

    Source URL: http://weddingspace.blogspot.com/2011/05/wedding-dresses.html
    Visit Wedding Space for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive