Simple Wedding Dress Complete Collection

    I want to thank you for my bride Helen prom dresses awsome all eyes were on my dress and I was the only one with this dress in particular. Helen married thank you for your excellent work on my dress. I'll keep ordering from you in the future, just a Tim Long to come here lol but well worth the wait.

    Shaye

    United States

    Hi Victoria dresses I arrived yesterday and everyone is beautiful! Thank you very much for your prompt service and the costumes are done very well. They went to a lot of money in the UK. Again thank you very much Katie xxx

    Katie Bradbury

    United Kingdom

    My dress was a bit 'long to get, but it was well worth the wait! It fits almost perfectly - a local tailor makes it a bit 'up - ordered the 8, should have imposed a 6 - I think that running a bit' big. View of the princess. Very beautiful fabrics, well made, super-well-aligned. I love you wife Helene!

    Annie S

    United States

    Source URL: http://weddingspace.blogspot.com/2011/05/simple-wedding-dress-complete.html
    Visit Wedding Space for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive