the exorbitant wedding dress

    I have been on a few websites to get an idea of what I wanted especially because I am one of those females that does not had an idea of her perfect wedding or wedding dress .I don’t have names picked out for potential offspring’s and nor do I have an idea of what my ideal house would look . Basically am not really all that fused… I like to think that this is because am not materialistic and people matter to me more then things.

    So being non-fussed and non-impressed with what I have seen so far I went to a particular wedding shop recommended by a friend. I had planned to take a couple of siblings and a few friends till It occurred to me that I hate shopping unless its grab and go and that 6 differing opinions would drive me crazy I had to ask a 2 of my friends if they could sit this one out ( I felt really bad actually and it stayed with me for 2 whole days although they were understanding).

    I called the shop in advance and they told me it takes about 6 months for an order to be fully processed and to allow for fitting etc…Dear lord, what non-sense people planned to get married this far in advance…that beach wedding with select family and friends sounded better and better by the second.Source URL: http://weddingspace.blogspot.com/2009/02/exorbitant-wedding-dress.html
    Visit Wedding Space for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive